Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

Well, 2008 has arrived and a new year has begun, full of the usual firm resolutions and hopes of success. I refuse to committ to resolutions but hope, as always, to live one day better than the day which came before. I suppose that in itself forms some sort of fabric of resolution; I do hope to be resolved to create more, to worry less (fat chance, I suppose), to be more celebratory of my spiritual path, to be more organized so that I can fit more activity into each day. Then, there are the usual hopes and aspirations: to be a wonderfully attentive and wise mother and a patient, humor filled, loving and committed wife (is the word "committed" such a great choice when used before the word "wife"? It makes me think of sanitariums...). Carry on into 2008....carry on...

No comments: