Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Do Not Disturb--Artist at Work...


Last night I finally made some time, in spite of feeling tired and lazy, to take out my brushes, paints, etc. and lay down some acrylic. It felt great and I was able to accomplish a little bit more on this painting that I am so so so into finishing. I have ideas swirling around in my head, deeply personal ideas that I want to put onto canvas, and if I don't get this peice done soon those ideas will eventually just fade away and be gone forever. It's true that the soul of an artist is always happiest when creating artwork. I guess it's just a matter of making and sometimes forcing the time for the creating to happen.

1 comment:

Keyser Soze said...

Take some of my inspiration. I seem to have some and to spare right now. I just put up some new drawings. I'm trying to do something every day. Glad you made some progress. I'll be your painting sponsor LOL