Friday, June 29, 2007

Banks and Birthday Gifts

There were many things I didn't accomplish today in the way of business stuff (making out invoices, etc.) but I did buy my husband a gift for his birthday tomorrow-two pretty cool shirts in the genre of tropical. He needed a couple of nice new shirts; he buys lots of t shirts but usually won't go out and shop for regular ones and he likes wearing them over jeans. So, I'm a good wife today. I can't believe he's 47-I always think of him as being younger than that. Not that 47 is old or anything, I just can't believe that's how old he is. There was a time once when 40 seemed like such a long way off, and now it's almost here and I find myself baffled by how quickly the time moved and how much I still want to accomplish. The longer time goes on, the more I realize I need to get off my butt and do the things I really want to do. Yikes.

No comments: