Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy Thursday

I'm feeling much better today, aside from a having a slight headache when I wake up, which I've had upon waking for the past couple of days. So far, I've been sleeping alright without the Nyquil, which is good because I don't like taking that repeatedly. I don't think it's good for my body to take it all the time. I finally made the butterflies with Bebe today; I cut the butterflies out of colored paper and we painted them, then folded them over to smudge the paint all around and make them have a tie dyed sort of effect. They came out really cool and we had a good time making them. I even cut one out of black construction paper and let her decorate it herself with stickers and sparkle glue. Tomorrow I'll glue gold pipe cleaners on their little heads for antennaes, and pop a thread through them so we can hang them up. Even though the Solstice was last Thursday, it will be summer for a long while, so the project was in the spirit of the season. It was too rainy to be outside this morning and too hot to be outside in the afternoon, so it was a good day to be creative. I'm too tired to be able to think of anything else even remotely intelligent to say, so that's my cue to sign out!!!!

1 comment:

AndyT13 said...

Well! Sorry you haven't been feeling well and that I'm behind on the news. Note for future reference: YOu might want to use Dayquil. One of the active ingrediants in Nyquil is alcohol. I'm sure not enough to cause you a problem, but for me I can't take it. I'm sure my body would flip out. Iprinted out a meetin glist for Halifax so I have a place to hide from the drunks when I get there. Meh. Sometimes I wish I was normal. Then I remember what normal is and I think "Nah, I wouldn't want to trade." Can I just tell you how much I loathe being single? Really. Truly. YOU can put any phychobabble or meeting terminology you want to it, it's still a completely depressing motherf*cker. And the longer it goes the more depressed and desperate I get. Lord knows how attractive THAT is. Yeesh.
Blah.