Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Number 11

On a cue from my good friend, the Keyser's, website, I did this bloggie thing and here's what I came up with. Like the Keys, I believe this to be just a fun thing, since there isn't enough information collected for numerology to be a possible way of determining who I am as a person.

***Your Life Path Number is 11***
Your purpose in life is to inspire others
Your amazing energy draws people to you, and you give them great insight in return.You hold a great amount of power over others, without even trying.You have the makings of an inventor, artist, religious leader, or prophet.
In love, you are sensitive and passionate. You connect with your partner on a very deep level.
You have great abilities, but you are often way too critical of yourself.You don't fit in - and instead of celebrating your differences, you dwell on them.You have high expectations of yourself. But sometimes you set them too high and don't achieve anything.

What Is Your Life Path Number?http://www.blogthings.com/whatisyourlifepathnumberquiz/

It is kind of crazy accurate in some respects. I am an artist, I am extremely passionate in my relationships, and I tend to connect with people, my partner and other select people, on a very deep level. I've had employers who would tell me everything about their lives and then tell me they had no idea why they felt so comfortable telling me everything; they just felt like they could trust me. I've always thought that was kind of cool, although sometimes people have told me things I wished they wouldn't have! Ewwww. As far as celebrating my differences, I used to be self conscious about my eccentricities, but not so much as of late. I feel I'm no better and no worse than anyone else, and who cares what people think? I have to be true to who I am.

Peace.

2 comments:

Keyser Soze said...

Wow, that DOES seem crazy accurate. I'm sure it's all coincidence though. A lot of these personality test type of things say nice things in a vague and upbeat way that makes you feel good about yourself. YTOu never hear "Well! You're a right shite!"
Hope all is well!

"The Keys"??? LOL
Keyser rhymes with Geyser ya know. :-)

Keyser Soze said...

The Jack Nicholsoin quote I was referring to in As Good As It Gets is (paraphrased) "You want a good compliment? Here it is: I started taking the (anti-psychotic)pills again because when I see you it makes me want to be a bettr man."