Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Ahh Swimming in April


We took the baby in the pool for the first time yesterday afternoon. I wasn't half as terrified as I'd thought I'd be seeing her in the water. Actually, despite that I'm not a big fan of H2O, I had fun along with Little R and my dearest N and enjoyed being in the pool. Maybe there is hope for snorkeling this summer... Anyway, it's great that Little R wasn't afraid. She splashed around and had a good time and when we took her out of the pool she kept creeping back over to the stairs and sticking her feet back into the water. Hooray!!! On another note, I'm definitely not pregnant; I'm fighting off some sort of bug (again). I woke up this morning feeling like a bus had hit me while I was sleeping but I feel slightly better now. No little brothers or sisters for my baby girl, at least for now. Hooray!!

1 comment:

AndyT13 said...

Glad to hear you aren't preggers. Gotta be careful there dear. Sorry you aren't feeling well tho. Best!