Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hungry, Hungry


N is sleeping after having worked all day long and I am starving!!!!! Little R is running around the house tearing the place apart. I suppose that I should wake up N; we might hit a drive in tonight since going to the movies with a 1 1/2 year old is pretty much out of the question! We tried once and ended up leaving after receiving several dirty looks from the other movie goers. Luckily, the movie was horrible and we didn't care. The baby and I spent this afternoon at Borders bookstore looking at kids' books. I bought the baby her first puzzle (a simple alphabet puzzle from which the "Z" has already disappeared, probably to someplace like Underthefridge City or Sofaland). Well, I'm off to nudge hubby, before I do something crazy like eat my keyboard.

No comments: