Friday, April 14, 2006

Passover, etc...


We had a seder at our house for the first time ever on Wednesday night and it was really wonderful. We just had a few friends here and it was very informal, but it was fun and I was happy that we did something to celebrate. By the end of the holiday I will be tired of eating matzah, I'm sure, but for now it's still yummy. I think I'm going to have to change my email IM setting; these creeps keep trying to have a conversation with me, and it's very annoying. They all have such obviously scummy names, too, as if I would actually talk with them. Puhleeze!!! Today it was hot outside; a precursor to the coming heat of summer. I spoke recently with my Colorado friend, and my heart is screaming to go out there. I really need a mountain fix. My soul doesn't feel complete around all of this water and no real forests or raging rivers or mountains. I have the spirit of the forests and mountains within me and it never goes away no matter how much I try to ignore it (because I live in Florida and that's not likely to change any time soon, although I do believe that God creates miracles, so you never know). Ah well.

1 comment:

AndyT13 said...

Glad you had a happy seder. It's hard for me to picture you as a jew. Nothing wrong with it of course, just so different from what I remember. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Those trans gender people freak me out. I have no issues with gay people in general but that half and half thing is a little weird. It offends my whole 'be who you are' vibe. Not very sensitive but F it. BTW the deal with Brenda is basically she 'needs some time alone to figure out what she wants'. She's apparently never NOT been in a relationship. IT has (she claims) nothing to do with me. Bullshit I say. When a woman says it's not you it's me you can bet your as it's you. I can't figure it out tho. I worship the ground she walks on and I wouldn't think of lying to her or cheating on her. Lord knows I've learned my lesson in the past. Whatever. Now that I'm working out every day by the time we reconvene in 6 weeks to see if she's figured it out if she can say no then I say she's a fool. I love her, I'm sane, employed, talented, good looking, a tiger in the sack and I'd do anything for her, even get married and have kids. If that's not good enough then I say her standards are too high. She's not freakin Maria Shriver! Anyway thanks for the support. Rock on!