Thursday, March 01, 2007

Gone Campin'!!!


Tomorrow morning we hit the road and head up to Salt Springs Recreation Area. Salt Springs Rec. Area is located in the Ocala National Forest, not too far from Daytona Beach, where N and I are considering moving. (This beautiful picture was taken in Daytona Beach, but not by me.) It will be nice to be in the woods for a couple of days with some friends and no cell phone reception. Being a business owner, the only way my husband can really get away is if he either leaves his cell phone home or goes someplace where no one can reach him and he will thus have no guilt if he doesn't answer/return the phone calls right away. For us this is important, since his cell phone rings so much that sometimes I want to chuck it into a canal. I'm thankful that he is busy with work because that's how we live, but sometimes we need time away from it all. Now I must go pack. I've packed nothing so far and we still need to go out tonight and buy food and a new tent (the one from last year isn't quite going to cut it this trip). See ya'll on Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning!!!

No comments: