Monday, February 26, 2007

Mug Shot Monday



Since I can't do much with HNT, since I feel kinda funny about it, having a husband and a two year old and all, I'm doing a new thang-- MSM. Join in if ya like. I never really take myself seriously and thought it'd be fun to do a semi sexy, kinda silly picture.
I feel pretty good today. Yesterday I was in a horrible depression (which I think I hid fairly well from the rest of the world). I hate when that happens but I've basically accepted it as part of my chemical make up. Yesterday I felt frustrated with myself, though. I wanted the sadness to GO AWAY as soon as possible. Of course, today, when I feel good, I can't remember exactly how bad I felt yesterday. Depression runs in my family, and it scares me a little bit. Yesterday I had to socialize with some friends and it was a major effort. I didn't want to be a downer, so I tried to smile and laugh and deal with my temporary chemical imbalance. Maybe it's part of being an artist. If I need to experience these swings in mood in order to be a truly creative person, so be them. Today I'm doing paperwork and I'm going to take the babe for a walk after lunch. She has another cold and we're going camping this weekend, so I'm trying to avoid having her around other people too much. I want her to make a speedy recovery, if possible, before we hit the woods. This picture is a decidedly unwoodsy shot, but it's got me all over it-girly to the max, blonde as hell, colorful make-up, tattoos. And, I was happy when I took it-very happy, even. Which is me most of the time.

1 comment:

AndyT13 said...

Oh! You BLonde Bombshell, you!
I hate to break it to you, but the bare shoulder qualifies you as half-nekkid. Remember it doesn't HAVE to be "erotic".
I happen to find this picture quite titillating in fact! QUITE!
It reminds me of the good old days indeed! Yum! :-) Meanwhile, today I spoke at a meeting for the first time. I came walking in and the guy said "Well I have no speaker so..." so I walked up, sat down and qualified. Awesome! Best birthday present I could have gotten. This will be my first sober birthday since...what, 12 years old? woot. LOL! Just as well. I'm sick and so not up to any debauchery. Still, a good dose of dirty love would go down nice
(you should pardon the pun). Hopefully I'll feel up to getting some action tonight here in NY! Love ya!
A