Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I hate major changes to stuff like blog sites!!!!!

Okay, already I hate this new blogger situation, because suddenly it's verrryyyyy sloowwwww. Also, the pictures are taking forever to show themselves and I haven't a clue as to how to post my own pictures here. I hate it when everything works just fine and then it has to be changed and I have to learn how to use something all over again. Oh, okay, the picture button just popped up, several minutes after this window opened. Maybe it's just my computer today. Maybe I'm too tired to be blogging tonight. I guess I'll be back again tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

AndyT13 said...

I resisted the change as long as I could for the same reason. It worked fine the way it was but google bought it and had to change everything and now it's f*cked.
Well, I guess I'll give it a little while before I switch over to word press.

Salsa! Cuban heels! WHEEEE! Yes I'm buying the fancy cuban heels and he's teaching us Miami style too. New Yorkers do it on the 2!