Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Smile!!!!


I'm so tired I can scarcely believe that I am online right now, logged into Blogger and talking about my day. I must be out of my mind to not be snuggled cozily under the covers right now. Sigh. So, I went to the dentist today, after about six years of not going to the dentist because I detest (with a vengeance) having anyone poking around in my mouth (hmm, now THAT'S a loaded gun waiting to go off....). Scrape, scrape, poke, poke, scrape, scrape, "you have beautiful teeth!", scrape, scrape, "do you floss?", poke, poke. The good news is that after about two hours of dental debauchery, I have good tooth enamel and no cavities. The bad news is that I need to have part of two teeth bonded a bit because I used to brush my teeth too hard and I guess part of the dentin has been exposed. It doesn't look gross, or anything, but over time it will get worse and probably really hurt a lot. It's not too big of a deal, except that I'll have to go back to the dentist next Tuesday and hopefully N will be able to meet me again and watch the baby. If not, my next trip won't be much fun for anyone involved. =) That was my fun for the day. Now I think I'll go to bed, since I can scarcely formulate words right now.

1 comment:

AndyT13 said...

Watch ou8t for that dentist. I had a similar story. No dentist for years, went, got the old "Hey these look great!" speech.
Next visit "Oh look, three cavities!" Wait a minute.
6 years+no dentist=no cavities.
6 months+dentist=cavities.
Hmmm....