Thursday, March 08, 2007

Happy HNT


Happy day!!! I couldn't decide which picture to use so I used both... I just got finished having lunch with little one, after we went to the park and ran around for an hour or so. Now I'm tired; coffee is a-brewin' and I'm going to have me a cup and try to make it through the rest of the afternoon. I need to be awake; I want to get a little bit of painting done, if possible. The key is getting Little One to watch an hour or so of Noggin or some other educational show. That's about the only way I can get her to settle down briefly, and sometimes even that doesn't work. Since the end of the beloved nap time, it's hell trying to find time for my artistic pursuits but I need that time to create. Well, too tired to think of anything else to say, so I'm going to attempt a recharge and hit the forward button.



3 comments:

AndyT13 said...

Well! I'm abslutely dying to make a crack about you having your legs in the air but I'll let it go JUST THIS ONCE. :-) I've never seen the HOPE tattoo. Very nice. You've still go it in spades kid. The years have been kind to you. Glad oyu had fn on your camping trip. I miss you when you aren't around LOL
Welcome back! HHNT!

Winterswan said...

**Blush***

AndyT13 said...

Evidently I can't type at all when looking at your gams.
Quelle supris! Anyway, thanks for your comments. Today is 149 days.
Ugh. It's been really hard lately.
I dunno why. It should be getting easier, not harder, don't you think? Oh well. Like everything else I guess it comes in waves.
I SO don't want to go visit the family. They SO drive me to drink LOL