Saturday, January 13, 2007

Saturday Night


So, today wasn't the best of days, but we're safe, healthy and here in our own home so I guess things aren't all that bad. We had planned to go to the circus today with Little One, but N had it in his mind that the circus was at a different arena from the one where it was actually taking place in Miami, and we didn't have time to backtrack. In short we missed the whole thing and spent $100.00 for nothing. That put N in a bad mood for the rest of the day, and I wasn't too happy either, especially since that meant that we came home and he watched football all day while we hung around the house bored out of our skulls. Finally, at around 7:30, I took Little One out for a walk around our development. It is beautiful night here tonight and I couldn't bear to spend another minute indoors, and besides that, the baby was going crazy, much as she is right now. Sigh. Tomorrow is another day!!!!

3 comments:

AndyT13 said...

Gah! You don't post for ages and then suddenly all sorts of news!
Firstly, the Bahamas rock. Go with it. What's to freak out? Let go and let God my dear. You'll be fine. You know the best thing so far about being sober is? The short version of the serenity prayer: "Fuck it." If God wants to put you in the Bahamas for while who are you to argue? Besides as you said it's a complete unknown. Worry is wasted. If you pray, why worry? If you worry, why pray? Surely you don't need a newbie like me to tell you this! :-)
Lookit me! All 92 days an shit! Woot! I think I'll write you an email. This little box is too confining.

Winterswan said...

You're awesome. I love you so much!

DaMasta said...

Hey chicky! Thanks for the comment! I'll have to catch up with your blog when I have more time.. right now it's 5pm and I gotz to go home ;)