Monday, January 22, 2007

Blasted Cold Viruses!!!!


Just when I thought we were all getting over all of our various "bugs", Little R (who seemed fine for the first half of the day) was suddenly, at noontime, inconsolable. She started crying and screaming and just wanted me to hold her. She nibbled a few Saltines down and then we snuggled on the couch for awhile and watched Lilo and Stitch. Eventually, she fell asleep, but only briefly. She managed a grilled cheese sandwich at the dinner table and is now sleeping soundly. She seemed to be feeling better during the evening hours. Hubby is also sick now; he is burning a fever and was complaining of a headache and an upset stomach. Arghhhh!!!! This is the worst time of year here in Florida, because so many people come to visit and they bring with them all kinds of viruses for which we Floridians have no defense. I wish that I could go back home to Boston for a few months every year; I was hardly ever sick when I lived up there, despite the chilly winters. Well, here's to a good night's sleep and feeling better tomorrow!

1 comment:

AndyT13 said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well dear.

1020.10 and WTF?!?! Does everyone pee in pools but me? Yeesh!

Whoever came up with that price list was nuts. $80 for anal and only $20 for driving drunk? Weird.

I notice you and I had the highest totals there (no surprise). You came awfully close to $666.00
:-)