Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Feeling Pretty Good

here on this rainy day. I spent some time at a friend's house last night helping her get her apartment straightened out a little bit. She's been feeling under the weather and unable to do this sort of thing so it was nice to be able to give her a bit of a hand. I arrived home last night at close to 11PM, tumbled into bed, and woke up at 6AM to face the new day. I decided that I'm not going to obsess over this Dominican Republic job. It might happen, it might not happen, it might happen and be a great thing. Who knows what my HP has planned for us? Maybe he'll take the job and the time that I have to myself will allow me to focus more on my artwork. I have a playdate with a girl friend and her kids today. Little One will have fun. It's a stormy, grey day outside and not a good day for anything but indoor activities, and they have a nice house filled with positive energy (a contrast to my friend's house last night, which made me feel slightly sad and drained-it's horrible to be older and alone) and it will be nice to hang out with her and watch the kids doing kid things. Ciao!

1 comment:

Keyser Soze said...

>ps: I hope you were saying good >things about me!!!!!! lol

To whom? The tattoo guys? Not sure what you mean but I never had a bad to say about you in my life! LOL

I wish it was you tattooing me though. THa twould be poetic.

I'm thnking of flying to Miami and renting a Harley to ride down to Key West for a few days. Would it be possible to visit or would that be awkwarad? I'd probably have a chick with me but who knows which one LOL