Thursday, October 19, 2006

SO TIRED!!!!! Yeah, I know. Stop Bitchin'.....

I spent some more time working on the new house today. I cleaned up the kitchen (yay!!) and painted the kitchen table a beautiful shade of lapis lazuli to go with the purplish blue that I'm going to paint the kitchen walls. I used spray paint to the cover the base of the table, since it's metal and I had a lot of area to cover and I didn't notice until a friend pointed it out later that I got some of it in my hair. It's not very dark, but I have a fine mist of blue covering some of the strands around my face. It almost looks intentional, so I don't mind it so much. Pink would've been cooler, but pink would not have looked good in our kitchen. It will probably fade out; I'll wash my hair tomorrow and see how it goes. I'm wiped out tired right now. I had dinner with the family and a friend of ours at my favorite Irish restaurant and we were blessed with live Irish music. The fiddle player and the singer both were amazing. I love that kind of music; it speaks to something deep within my soul. It feels like something my spirit remembers from long ago.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Hi there. Glad you found a nice place. Moving can be so stressful, but it's fun when you are moving someplace nice and get the chance to make it your home! Glad we settled in a house and won't be moving for quite a long time. And I had no idea you were "into" Irish music. It is all I listen to, mostly contemporary rock, but traditional goes hand-in-hand so there is always something jiggy playing at home and work!! If there is an Irish festival/fleadh/concert happening within 30 miles of us, I'll be there!!!

Slainte!

AndyT13 said...

Jimmy Loves Mary Ann! :-) It's so greta that we're all still in touch. Love ya both! Thanks for the nice compliment cherie! Ciao!