Thursday, June 01, 2006

What is Customer Service???


Today I am frustrated because I have to go all the way back to Target to get my money back for an overcharge that happened yesterday. I bought a box of wipes there and was charged for two boxes, which is very annoying because each box cost $8.00. The whole reason I buy them there is that they are cheaper than at the supermarket. The day before yesterday I went to Sally Beauty Supply for some stuff and realized that the cashier was so busy trying to sell me something that I didn't want that he didn't ring in some barrettes and hair ties I wanted for my daughter. I suppose the lesson in all of this is that I need to check both my receipts and my bags more carefully before leaving the store. At least the weather is rainy today and it's not a good park day, so going to Target won't interfere with us going someplace else. Still, it's frustrating when a trip needs to be made to someplace that is rather out of the way (I went there yesterday because this particular Target is located next to Whole Foods, where I do much of my grocery shopping). I haven't had time to paint all week and desperately need to get some creative energy flowing. There is some financial yuckiness going on in our lives right now and I find myself constantly battling the anxiety that knocks at my door every day. I feel as though faith (and a whole lotta hard work) will pull us through this situation and help us come out of it both sane and stronger as a couple, but some days it's very difficult to maintain that attitude of serenity!!!

No comments: