Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year to All

Tonight we are going to the annual party of a close friend to celebrate the coming in of 2009. While I'm happy and appreciative that we have someplace to go and good people to celebrate with, I must confess that, at this point, I'm pretty much over the holiday festivities. After our Hanukkah/Christmas celebrations, I'm ready to pack away the decorations and get back to regular life. Regular life is busy enough!!!! Yesterday I spent the hours doing laundry and completing other tasks that were necessary after being away for six days. I'm thankful that N's sister did a load of laundry for us while we were in N.O., because even with that having been done I had tons to do after we got home. That's not unusual for us, however; I do laundry just about every day! I hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year's Eve celebration tonight, whatever you do.

No comments: