Friday, September 29, 2006

Happy House Hunting


It's Friday again, and far from worrying about what other people think about me, I'm now concerned with not having a new place to live yet and our lease being up at the end of October, which will be here in a few days. I looked at a nice apartment yesterday only to find out today that someone rented it after I left. That's how it is down here. There are too many apartments being converted into condos and too many people who need apartments. Good places need to be snatched up right away, but I need N to come with me to look before we decide to rent a place, and lately that has been an adventure in frustration. He's very busy with work (good) and doesn't have much time free to come with me to apartment shop (bad). Hopefully this weekend we can find something; I'm too high strung to be waiting until the last minute to do this type of thing. I envy those people who own houses and don't have to think about moving anymore!!! **Sigh** I know that we'll find something; it's all about persistance. Getting discouraged now is a bad idea. There's a place for us out there.

2 comments:

AndyT13 said...

Good luck house hunting love. I'm sure you'll find a good spot. By the way, regarding the previous post? If it's any help I still think you're super sexy. I think the word I'm looking for here is MILF! Just so you know...

Winterswan said...

You're so sweet, and thanks. That does help.