Friday, August 22, 2008

Shippin' Up to Boston

My little one and I are flying up to Boston tomorrow morning to visit with family and just enjoy the vibes of home for a couple of weeks. Needless to say, I won't be online blogging and will miss everyone in my absence. I'm looking forward to the trip but I will miss N and my animals down here. Last year he met us up north for a few days but this year, due to his work being very busy and the events of this past week, he can't make it up. I'm not sure how the two weeks will play out as I have no real game plan, but that my usual m.o. and usually things work out.

On another good note, our friend who was in the truck wreck is doing well, and it turned out that N has gap insurance which will cover the money not given back to him by the insurance company. A friend of ours is selling a truck so this all might turn out to be a blessing in disguise. N will be rid of a truck payment and will owe his friend less than half of what he still had to pay off on his wrecked truck.

Have a blessed two weeks, everyone!!!! I'm off to my beloved Boston!!!!

1 comment:

AndyT13 said...

Well well well! Yer up north!
I hope you and the family are having tons of fun. Sorry N can't be there with you. Glad to hear the truck situation was reolved with no injury or major financial loss. I just got back from Brazil.
www.flickr.com/andyt13
for tons of pics. Planning to spend next April in Italy. Woot!
Thinking of you & hoping you are well....